2019-20 Belgian Jupiler Pro League – KV Oostende vs Kortrijk Preview & Prediction
When is KV Oostende vs Kortrijk taking place? Saturday 15th February, 2020 – 19:00 (UK)
Where is KV Oostende vs Kortrijk taking place? Versluys Arena
What television channel is KV Oostende vs Kortrijk on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream KV Oostende vs Kortrijk? Belgian Jupiler Pro League matches are occasionally streamed on Betfair so it is worth checking their website
Where can I get tickets for KV Oostende vs Kortrijk? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- KV Oostende come into this fixture on the back of their fifth defeat in six games when they went down to a 3-1 defeat away from home against Royal Excel Mouscron last Saturday.
- They had looked set to build on their 1-0 win against Sint-Truiden the previous week when Sakala gave them the lead in the first half, but a goal just after the hour mark saw Mouscron back on level terms and two goals in final ten minutes settled the contest.
- Recent home results for Oostende will give them confidence, they have won three of their last four fixtures on home soil and one of those was a very notable success against Gent.
- Kortrijk bounced back from their defeat in the cup against Antwerp with a 2-1 victory at Waasland-Beveren on Wednesday, a Julien De Sart goal midway through the second half proved decisive for Kortrijk.
- It was their second consecutive league win and they come into this fixture with only one defeat in their last six league games – that run includes a win against Standard Liege and a draw against league leaders Club Brugge.
- No fresh injury problems have been reported so far after the win against Waasland-Beveren with defender Brendan Hines-Ike still likely to be absent through injury having missed the last handful of games.
Kortrijk come into this match on the back of a 2-1 win in midweek and they are in better form playing with more belief than their opponents KV Oostende, who have lost five of their last six league fixtures. Kortrijk are certainly having their best run of success so far this season and with two goals or more in each of their last three league games they look capable of breaking through a defence that has struggled to keep clean sheets this season. A 2-1 away win is the prediction.