When is Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors taking place? Thursday 21st November, 2019 – 00:30 (UK)
Where is Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors taking place? Scotiabank Arena
What channel is Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors on? TSN (Toronto), Fox Sports Florida (Orlando)
Where can I stream Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, Fox Sports GO
Where can I get tickets for Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Orlando Magic 95 – 104 Toronto Raptors
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Magic are one of the teams that should contend for a playoff berth this season and they are coming off their best run of form over the past few days. Orlando are 4-1 in their last five games and are currently riding a three-game winning streak. In their most recent game, they delivered a solid 125-121 win over the Washington Wizards.
- Chuma Okeke has been ruled out for the entire season due to a knee problem. Promising big man Jonathan Isaac and point guard Michael Carter-Williams are both listed as questionable and will be game-time decisions for the coaching staff.
- Nikola Vucevic has been Orlando’s best player this season. He is coming off a 30-point performance during the win against the Wizards and has seven straight double-doubles entering this matchup. He is averaging 18.2 points, 12.1 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game.
- The Raptors might not have Kawhi Leonard but they remain one of the top teams in the Eastern Conference. They are coming off a 132-96 dominant win over the Charlotte Hornets and they are 9-4 this season despite going W3, L2 in their last five games.
- Serge Ibaka has been listed as questionable due to an ankle injury, and he will be a game-time decision even if his quite unlikely to step on the hardwood. Kyle Lowry, Stanley Johnson and Patrick McCaw are all out, and none of them will be able to return until next week at the earliest.
- Fred VanVleet has been a consistent player for the Raptors this season, and he has seen his role grow of late with the absence of Lowry. The versatile guard is averaging a career-high 17.2 points, 4.2 rebounds, 7.6 assists and 1.8 steals per game this season.
Orlando have shown some good signs and they are currently riding their best run of form this season thanks to their on-going three-game winning streak. However, the Raptors have been one of the top squads in the Eastern Conference this year even if they have been slightly inconsistent over the last few games (W3, L2). The reigning NBA champions should win this one to remain undefeated at home.