When is New England Patriots @ Philadelphia Eagles taking place? Sunday 17th November, 2019 – 21:25 (UK)
Where is New England Patriots @ Philadelphia Eagles taking place? Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia
What is the expected weather for New England Patriots @ Philadelphia Eagles? 9c in mostly cloudy skies
What television channel is New England Patriots @ Philadelphia Eagles on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream New England Patriots @ Philadelphia Eagles? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for New England Patriots @ Philadelphia Eagles? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Philadelphia Eagles 41-33 New England Patriots
THE TEAM NEWS
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
- New England had their bye week to stew on their first loss of the season as their undefeated streak was ended by Baltimore but they will come into this with a determined attitude to get back to winning ways.
- The Patriots continue to be linked with former tight end Rob Gronkowski but he is yet to put pen to paper on making a return to action and time is running out for the future Hall of Famer to sign a contract.
- The bye week has served the Patriots well and they will boast a healthy roster coming into this contest with defensive back Nate Ebner the only non-participant at practice up until Thursday with ankle and back issues.
- Philadelphia made it back-to-back wins as they saw off Chicago before their bye which kept them right in contention in the NFC East and they were helped further by Dallas’ defeat to Minnesota last week.
- The Eagles have re-signed wide receiver Jordan Matthews after losing DeSean Jackson for the rest of the season to an abdomen injury while fellow wide receiver Alshon Jeffrey continues to struggle with an ankle problem.
- Jeffrey was held out of practice on both Wednesday and Thursday and was joined by linebacker Nigel Bradham who also has an ankle issue, with the Eagles also having concerns over running back Darren Sproles who was added to the injury report on Thursday.
Both of these teams come into this game on the back of their bye but New England look better placed to pick up the win. In their first meeting since Super Bowl LII, the Eagles have some injury issues to deal with their receiving corps taking a hit in recent weeks and that is not a good sign against the Patriots who should be able to come out on top in response to their first loss of the year.