When is Dallas Cowboys @ New England Patriots taking place? Sunday 24th November, 2019 - 9:25pm (UK) / 4:25pm (US Eastern Time)
Where is Dallas Cowboys @ New England Patriots taking place? Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, Massachusetts
What is the expected weather for Dallas Cowboys @ New England Patriots? 7c, mostly cloudy
What television channel is Dallas Cowboys @ New England Patriots on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Dallas Cowboys @ New England Patriots? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Dallas Cowboys @ New England Patriots? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? New England Patriots 30-6 Dallas Cowboys
Line at YouWager: Patriots -6 / O/U: 46 (-110)
A YouWager review will show why they're among the most reputable sportsbooks out there
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Cowboys have won three of their last four games, including last Sunday's 35-27 road win against the Lions. Dallas got just enough stops from their defense but the credit for this win goes to Dak Prescott, who torched the Lions, completing 29 of 46 passes for 444 passing yards and three touchdowns.
- Offensive tackle La'el Collins got injured. Per David Helman of DallasCowboys.com: "La'el Collins walking back to the locker room with the rest of the team. ... He didn't finish the game [due to a late fourth quarter injury], but I guess it wasn't serious enough to leave early."
- Tony Pollard made the most of his opportunity against the Lions, touching the ball eight times (two carries and six receptions) for 98 all-purpose yards and a touchdown. Wide receiver Michael Gallup delivered a big performance on the one-year anniversary of losing his brother Andrew, who died by suicide. Gallup had a career-high nine catches for 148 yards and no touchdowns. It was the second-highest receiving yards in his career.
- Dak Prescott has three touchdown passes in three straight games for the second time since getting drafted in 2016. He had six carries for 18 yards against the Lions on designed runs and scrambles. The Dallas offensive line allowed one sack on 46 pass attempts against Detroit and only 11 sacks through 10 games. Prescott is the only Cowboys player to eclipse 3,000 passing yards through the first 10 games of the regular season.
- Prescott's 1,098 passing yards since Week 9 are the most ever by a Cowboys quarterback over a three-game span and his 841 passing yards in the last two games are the most in consecutive contests by a Dallas signal-caller.
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
- The Patriots bounced back from their first loss of the season, a 37-20 setback in Baltimore on November 3rd, by beating the Eagles 17-10 in a Super Bowl LII rematch last Sunday.
- With the victory in Philadelphia, the Patriots clinched their 19th consecutive winning season. Just 11 teams in the NFL have consecutive winning seasons and some of them are in danger of seeing their streak end this year.
- Tom Brady wasn't happy with the performance of the offense and rightfully so. The Patriots had just a 31% success rate on third downs, were just 1-for-3 in the red zone and had only 298 total yards.
- It was the third time this season that Tom Brady failed to record a touchdown pass and the second time this season that the Patriots failed to score 20 points. When asked about his surly demeanour at the postgame press conference, Brady played it off by saying: "Well, we just played for three hours. So I think everyone is a little tired."
- Wide receiver Phillip Dorsett left the game early in the third quarter after suffering a head injury when taking a hard shot from Eagles cornerback Rasul Douglas while catching a 15-yard touchdown pass from fellow wideout Julian Edelman. Dorsett had three receptions on five targets for 33 yards and one touchdown before suffering the injury.
The New England offense is suffering; they did what they had to do in Philadelphia but their performance when in possession was concerning. They averaged just 4.2 yards per play, the run game had a success rate of just 33% while the passing game was not much better at 37%. Their only touchdown came courtesy of a pass by wide receiver Julian Edelman.
The Patriots returned to an up-tempo, spread attack in the second half and it worked, providing a blueprint for what they have to do for the rest of the season but the Cowboys will be a tough challenge and their defense has stepped up lately. Dak Prescott and the Dallas offense should keep this game close.