2019-20 NHL – Carolina Hurricanes @ Los Angeles Kings Preview & Prediction
When is Carolina Hurricanes @ Los Angeles Kings taking place? Thursday 3rd October, 2019 – 00:00 (UK)’
Where is Carolina Hurricanes @ Los Angeles Kings taking place? STAPLES Center, Los Angeles
What television channel is Carolina Hurricanes @ Los Angeles Kings on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Carolina Hurricanes @ Los Angeles Kings? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Carolina Hurricanes @ Los Angeles Kings? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Los Angeles Kings 1-6 Carolina Hurricanes
THE TEAM NEWS
- Carolina Hurricanes’ five-match winning streak to begin the season came to an end as they lost to Columbus Blue Jackets in their last encounter and they will be keen to get back to winning ways immediately.
- Despite pulling themselves to just a goal behind with almost the entire third period remaining, the Hurricanes were unable to tie the game and had to accept their first defeat of the year to end their perfect record.
- This will be the first of a multi-game road trip for the Hurricanes and they will travel in good health with no new injuries reported from their last game against the Blue Jackets and they will hope to remain healthy ahead of these three road matches.
LOS ANGELES KINGS
- Los Angeles Kings were again unable to build on a victory as their L-W sequence continued to see them fall to 2-3-0 following their defeat against Vegas Golden Knights in their game last night.
- The Kings conceded two quick-fire goals early on but responded promptly to pull a goal back, but two unanswered second-period goals were too much to try and claw back in the final period as they were defeated 5-2.
- Following last night’s loss, the Kings do not appear to have any injury concerns and could have a strong roster to choose from heading into this game with the Hurricanes as they attempt to get back to winning ways.
Carolina Hurricanes finally lost their perfect record, with five straight wins as much as they could manage before falling to defeat against Columbus Blue Jackets. They will attempt to get back to winning ways as they head to Los Angeles to face the Kings who have struggled for consistency so far this season. They were second best once again as they fell to a third loss of the season against Vegas Golden Knights and they may struggle in this one too with the Hurricanes able to come out on top.