When is Calgary Flames @ Nashville Predators taking place? Friday 1st November, 2019 – 00:00 (UK)
Where is Calgary Flames @ Nashville Predators taking place? Bridgestone Arena, Nashville
What television channel is Calgary Flames @ Nashville Predators on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Calgary Flames @ Nashville Predators? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Calgary Flames @ Nashville Predators? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Nashville Predators 2-5 Calgary Flames
THE TEAM NEWS
- Calgary Flames suffered a second consecutive loss as they were edged out by Carolina Hurricanes and now face another difficult game in what will be their third match of their road trip as they come up against Nashville Predators.
- Calgary took a 1-0 lead in the first period and held onto that until midway through the third when Carolina tied the game and scored a second soon after to condemn the Flames to their second successive 1-2 defeat.
- Those two losses have come on the back of an injury suffered by center Austin Czarnik in his team’s game against Florida Panthers and his absence until late in December looks like it will have a big impact on the 6-6-2 Flames.
- Nashville Predators made it five victories in a row as they defeated Chicago Blackhawks in a shutout win and that was the second time in three matches that they have kept their opponents scoreless.
- Nick Bonino was the hero for the Predators as he score a hat-trick in the 0-3 win and with that victory, his team moved to 8-3-1 for the season and improved to 6-1-1 on home ice with only Washington Capitals possessing a better home record so far.
- Center Filip Forsberg sat out a sixth consecutive game against the Blackhawks as he continues to deal with a lower body injury and although his team have done well in his absence, a return to the ice in this one would be a welcome boost.
Only New York Islanders possess a longer current winning streak than the Nashville Predators and they will hope to make it five victories in a row as they host struggling Calgary Flames. The Flames are 2-5-1 away from home and have lost both of their games on this current road trip. This trip to Nashville does not bode well for them and the third-highest scorers in the NHL can pile on the misery for the visiting team with their fifth straight win here.