When is Calgary Flames @ Los Angeles Kings taking place? Saturday 3rd October, 2019 – 03:00 (UK)
Where is Calgary Flames @ Los Angeles Kings taking place? Staples Center, Los Angeles
What television channel is Calgary Flames @ Los Angeles Kings on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Calgary Flames @ Los Angeles Kings? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Calgary Flames @ Los Angeles Kings? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Los Angeles Kings 4-3 Calgary Flames
THE TEAM NEWS
- Calgary Flames were comfortable winners over Detroit Red Wings as they made it back-to-back victories which saw them improve to 4-3-1 and they will be full of confidence as they head to Los Angeles to face the Kings.
- The Flames only held a narrow lead heading into the third period but three unanswered goals saw them pull away in what ended up being a comprehensive victory, in part thanks to a solid defensive effort which saw them concede just one goal for the second straight game.
- Elias Lindholm is in doubt for this game after exiting last night’s match against Detroit when he was slashed on the back of the leg and with little time to recover, he may be forced to sit out this contest.
LOS ANGELES KINGS
- Los Angeles Kings suffered a third consecutive loss as their struggles early in the season continued with their second successive defeat without scoring as they were shutout by the Buffalo Sabres.
- The Kings could not find the back of the net against Carolina Hurricanes and suffered the same fate against the Sabres meaning they have conceded five goals in their last two matches without reply.
- The defensive issues are there for all to see with the Kings conceding 31 goals from their seven matches so far, the highest number in the Pacific Division and they could be without defenseman Kurtis MacDermid for a fifth straight game because of an undisclosed injury.
Los Angeles Kings have endured a poor start to the season and their 2-5-0 record means they are currently the worst team in the Pacific Division. They host Calgary Flames in this game as they hope to turn their fortunes around but will have to be better in defense if they are to achieve that. The Flames have won back-to-back games and despite only winning on the road once so far this season, they should be too good for the Kings.