2020 Korean K League 1 – Sangju Sangmu vs Gwangju Preview & Prediction
When is Sangju Sangmu vs Gwangju taking place? Saturday 23rd May, 2020 – 11:00 (UK)
Where is Sangju Sangmu vs Gwangju taking place? Sangju Civic Stadium, Sangju
Where can I get tickets for Sangju Sangmu vs Gwangju? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Sangju Sangmu vs Gwangju on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Sangju Sangmu vs Gwangju? The official K League website occasionally streams matches live, while the SPOTV YouTube account is also worth checking as they periodically live stream some matches
Bet365 subscribers can stream Korean K League 1 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Sangju Sangmu bounced back from their dreadful start to the season by earning a 2-0 success at home to Gangwon in their second game of the campaign last week.
- Kang Sang-woo’s penalty in the 22nd minute gave Sangmu the lead and despite coming under plenty of pressure, they held firm before adding a second in the final 15 minutes through Moon Seon-min.
- That second came just three minutes after Seon-min’s introduction to the pitch and he will hope his goalscoring cameo is enough to earn him a spot in the starting XI.
- Newly promoted Gwangju suffered a second straight loss in K League 1 as they fell to a narrow loss against Seoul last weekend as they failed to score once again.
- Gwangju were second best for the majority of the contest but kept the scores tied until the 65th minute when they fell behind and were unable to get themselves back on level terms.
- Gwangju will be eager to break their duck in front of goal but they could be without the services of Kim Jin-hyeon who picked up a knock in the first half of last week’s game.
Sangju Sangmu showed great character to respond to their big loss in
the opening game of the season by keeping a clean sheet on their way to
victory last week. They will look to add to that in their second home
game in a row and with visiting side Gwangju yet to find the back of the
net in either of their first two matches of the season, Sangmu should
be able to make it back-to-back wins.