2019-20 Indian Super League – Chennaiyin vs Hyderabad Preview & Prediction
When does Chennaiyin vs Hyderabad kick off? Monday 25th November, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Chennaiyin vs Hyderabad being played? Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Chennai
What TV channel is Chennaiyin vs Hyderabad on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Chennaiyin vs Hyderabad in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Chennaiyin vs Hyderabad? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Chennaiyin have endured a miserable start to their 2019-20 ISL campaign with only one point from their opening four matches and no goals scored.
- Their failure to score so far this season has extended a dire run of form in front of goal, meaning they have not found the net in their last seven ISL matches going back to last season.
- Coach John Gregory was a dejected man after their 3-0 defeat against Bengaluru before the international break and although his future in charge of the club remains very much in doubt he is still at the helm for this game.
- Hyderabad entered the international break above only Chennaiyin in the league table with just one win and three defeats from their first four matches of the season.
- They felt aggrieved at losing 1-0 against NorthEast United in their last match having created several chances before Maximiliano Barreiro scored the winner from the penalty spot for the opposition in the 86th minute.
- Since conceding a total of eight goals in their opening two matches they have managed to tighten up their defence and have only conceded two goals in their last two games – and one of those goals was a penalty.
The bottom two teams in the table go head-to-head hoping to establish some positive momentum following a poor start to the season for both clubs. Chennaiyin are really lacking confidence and such is their record in front of goal it is difficult to see them winning any game at the moment. Hyderabad can come away with a narrow victory in what might be a scrappy affair.