When does Liverpool vs Man Utd kick off? Sunday 19th January, 2020 – 16:30 (UK)
Where is Liverpool vs Man Utd being played? Anfield
What TV channel is Liverpool vs Man Utd on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Liverpool vs Man Utd in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Liverpool vs Man Utd?
Man Utd – https://www.manutd.com/en/Matches
What was the score in the last meeting between Liverpool & Man Utd? Man Utd 1-1 Liverpool
THE TEAM NEWS
- Liverpool were not at their best and rode their luck towards the end but won yet another Premier League game as they beat Tottenham.
- The league leaders' win last week saw them set a new record for the best start to a Premier League season with 61 points from 21 games.
- Jurgen Klopp has few injury concerns and could be boosted by the return of Dejan Lovern, Joel Matip and Fabinho to bolster his squad.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson; Oxlade-Chamberlain, Henderson, Wijnaldum; Salah, Firmino, Mane
Unavailable: Clyne (Injured), Keita (Injured), Milner (Injured)
Doubtful: Matip (Injured), Lovren (Injured), Fabinho (Injured)
- Manchester United returned to winning ways in the Premier League as they scored four goals to see off Norwich last weekend.
- Man Utd progressed to the fourth round of the FA Cup as they defeated Wolves in midweek but that win could come at a huge cost.
- Marcus Rashford came on as a second half substitute in that game but suffered a back injury and is a major doubt to feature here.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Williams; Fred, Matic; James, Mata, Andreas Pereira; Martial
Unavailable: Rojo (Injured), McTominay (Injured), Tuanzebe (Injured), Pogba (Injured), Fosu-Mensah (Injured)
Doubtful: Shaw (Injured), Bailly (Injured), Rashford (Injured)
Liverpool host Manchester United as they bid to make it 19 consecutive home wins in the Premier League. The visitors could be without Marcus Rashford in what would be a huge blow to their chances and with the home side in imperious form, this is likely to be a comfortable victory for Liverpool.