For each day's sporting action, our team of analysts compile their tips across all sports that The Stats Zone cover. From 30+ football competitions, cricket, both rugby codes, tennis, boxing, MMA and plenty more, our analysts do their homework and study the form ahead of hundreds of sporting events. These are recommendations based on our data and analysis, but there is always the risk of losing. Please gamble responsibly!
Whether for an acca or a standalone bet, our sport tipsters have handpicked some suggestions to provide you with some tasty options to consider.
1. CRICKET – INTERNATIONAL TEST – Pakistan vs England 1st Test (01/12/22 – 05:00 UK)
TIP: Joe Root to score over 79.5 match runs (5/6)
2. FOOTBALL – INDIAN SUPER LEAGUE – Mumbai City vs Goa (01/12/22 – 14:00 UK)
TIP: Mumbai City to win (4/6)
3. FOOTBALL – FIFA WORLD CUP – Croatia vs Belgium (01/12/22 – 15:00 UK)
TIP: Croatia draw no bet (5/6)
4. FOOTBALL – FIFA WORLD CUP – Canada vs Morocco (01/12/22 – 15:00 UK)
TIP: Morocco to win (11/10)
5. FOOTBALL – FIFA WORLD CUP – Japan vs Spain (01/12/22 – 19:00 UK)
TIP: Spain to win (2/5)
6. FOOTBALL – FIFA WORLD CUP – Costa Rica vs Germany (01/12/22 – 15:00 UK)
TIP: Germany to win to nil (8/11)
The odds shown are the most common odds found on oddschecker at the time of writing