PSG vs Bayern Munich Betting Preview & Prediction | 2023-24 Women’s Champions League | Group Stage
When is PSG vs Bayern Munich on and what time does it start? PSG vs Bayern Munich will take place on Thursday 23rd November, 2023 – 17:45 (UK)
Where can I get tickets for PSG vs Bayern Munich? Visit each club’s official website for the latest ticket information for PSG vs Bayern Munich
What channel is PSG vs Bayern Munich on in the UK? PSG vs Bayern Munich will be shown live on DAZN platforms
Where can I stream PSG vs Bayern Munich in the UK? PSG vs Bayern Munich can be streamed live on DAZN’s dedicated YouTube channel free of charge
- Paris Saint-Germain have won five of their previous six UEFA Women’s Champions League group stage matches at home (L1).
- Paris Saint-Germain have kept four clean sheets in their previous six UEFA Women’s Champions League group stage matches at home.
- Paris Saint-Germain have lost only one of their last five UEFA Women’s Champions matches against German teams (W2 D2).
- Paris Saint-Germain are unbeaten in their last three UEFA Women’s Champions matches against Bayern (W2 D1).
- Bayern have lost only one of their last ten UEFA Women’s Champions League group stage matches (W8 D1).
- Bayern have only failed to score in one of their last 12 UEFA Women’s Champions League group stage matches.
- Bayern have won only two of their previous nine UEFA Women’s Champions matches against French teams (D2 L5).
PSG fell to a surprise 2-0 defeat in Amsterdam against Ajax in the opening round of Group C fixtures, which puts huge pressure on them already in what has been understandably dubbed the ‘Group of Death’. Bayern Munich could only draw 2-2 with Roma after throwing away a two-goal lead, so a strong response from them could be on the cards. PSG cannot afford to drop points at home and will surely look to take the game to Bayern from an offensive point of view. Whilst Bayern themselves pose a big attacking threat, they are suspect defensively and will struggle to keep a clean sheet. It would be no surprise to see plenty of chances created between these two sides, so back over 2.5 goals to be scored.
TIP: OVER 2.5 GOALS