2019-20 Indian Super League – Hyderabad vs NorthEast United Preview & Prediction
When does Hyderabad vs NorthEast United kick off? Wednesday 6th November, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Hyderabad vs NorthEast United being played? G.M.C. Balayogi Athletic Stadium, Hyderabad
What TV channel is Hyderabad vs NorthEast United on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Hyderabad vs NorthEast United in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Hyderabad vs NorthEast United? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hyderabad picked up their first ever win in the Indian Super League as they came from behind to defeat Kerala Blasters and will be looking to make it back-to-back wins in this contest.
- After going behind 10 minutes before the break, Hyderabad hit back soon after the interval as Marko Stankovic converted from the spot before Marcelinho was the hero as he put his side ahead late on to secure the historic win.
- After conceding eight goals in their first two games, it was a much better effort from the home side in what was their first home game in the ISL but this is set to be another difficult game where their defence will be put to the test again.
- Northeast United maintained their unbeaten record in this season’s ISL as they drew with Goa but they will be disappointed to have thrown the three points after conceding deep into stoppage time.
- What’s worse for Northeast is that they had a man advantage after Goa had been reduced to 10-men just before the equaliser and that will be a bitter pill to swallow which they will hope to bounce back from quickly in this game.
- Asamoah Gyan and Redeem Tlang both scored for the second game in succession and that pairing are going to be key for Northeast in this game with Hyderabad likely to struggle to contain Gyan’s presence up front in particular.
Hyderabad made history in their last game as they earned their first win in the Indian Super League. They will hope to make it two wins from two as they host NorthEast United who will need to pick themselves up after conceding deep into injury time against 10-man Goa but the visitors should have too much up front for the home side and can get back to winning ways.