2019-20 Indian Super League – Hyderabad vs Kerala Blasters Preview & Prediction
When does Hyderabad vs Kerala Blasters kick off? Saturday 2nd November, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Hyderabad vs Kerala Blasters being played? G.M.C. Balayogi Athletic Stadium, Hyderabad
What TV channel is Hyderabad vs Kerala Blasters on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Hyderabad vs Kerala Blasters in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Hyderabad vs Kerala Blasters? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hyderabad play their first ever home match in the ISL looking for a huge improvement after losing their opening two games of the season, with a 5-0 defeat against ATK followed by a 3-1 loss at the hands of Jamshedpur.
- Options for Phil Brown to change his team around are hindered by an injury list containing the likes of Bobo, Giles Barnes, Nestor Benitez, Rafael Lopez and Sahil Panwar, who are all injured or unavailable for this fixture.
- Eight goals conceded in two matches is not the only concern for Hyderabad as they have also failed to gel in attack with only two shots on target in their opening two games of the campaign.
- Kerala Blasters return to action for the first time in over a week having last played on the 24th October when they were defeated 1-0 by Mumbai; they had opened up the season with a 2-1 win against ATK four days earlier.
- This is their first away game of the season and they will be looking to improve a woeful record on the road last season when they failed to win in their last eight away games of the campaign.
- Kerala’s lethal striker and captain Bartholomew Ogbeche will be confident of getting amongst the goals against a fragile Hyderabad defence.
Hyderabad have endured a wretched start to the Indian Super League season with back-to-back defeats and eight goals conceded. They will hope for a change of fortunes in front of their own fans but Phil Brown is still missing some key players and it is difficult to see them improving a great deal. Kerala Blasters need to improve their away form if they are to get back amongst the play-off contenders after a poor season in 2018/19 and they should be able to take advantage of weak opposition to claim the three points from this match.