When does Paderborn vs Wolfsburg kick off? Sunday 2nd February, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Paderborn vs Wolfsburg being played? Benteler-Arena
What TV channel is Paderborn vs Wolfsburg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Paderborn vs Wolfsburg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Paderborn vs Wolfsburg?
Paderborn – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/scp07/de
What was the score in the last meeting between Paderborn & Wolfsburg? Wolfsburg 1-1 Paderborn
THE TEAM NEWS
- Paderborn moved off the bottom of the table with an impressive 2-0 win at Freiburg last Saturday, their third win in six league matches.
- Coach Baumgart will be forced into two changes as left-back Collins and captain Gjasula both serve one-game bans, with Holtmann and new signing Fridjonsson expected to take their places.
- Drager and Michel are both struggling with injuries, while young English midfielder Evans is likely to be among the substitutes after his move from Everton.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Zingerle; Jans, Strohdiek, Schonlau, Collins; Fridjonsson; Proger, Vasiliadis, Sabiri, Antwi-Adjei; Srbeny
Unavailable: Collins (Suspended), Gjasula (Suspended), Killian (Injured)
Doubtful: Drager (Injured), Michel (Injured)
- Wolfsburg suffered a late 2-1 defeat at home to Hertha BSC last Saturday having taken the lead, their seventh loss in their last 10 Bundesliga games.
- The Wolves have been struggling to convert their chances and they will have to do without top scorer Weghorst for this one as he has a thigh problem.
- January signing Pongracic is set to be included in the squad for the first time, while Mehmedi could start in attack after coming on and scoring against Hertha.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Casteels; William, Tisserand, Knoche, Roussillon; Guilavogui, Arnold, Schlager; Mehmedi, Ginczek, Brekalo
Unavailable: Ignacio Camacho (Injured), Weghorst (Injured)
Doubtful: Pongracic (Injured)
The three previous top-flight meetings between these two sides have produced two draws and a win for Wolfsburg but current form should give Paderborn hope. The hosts' results have improved recently whereas Wolfsburg have been struggling, so Paderborn are well placed to get something.