2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Dynamo Dresden vs Erzgebirge Aue Preview & Prediction
When does Dynamo Dresden vs Erzgebirge Aue kick off? Sunday 8th March, 2020 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Dynamo Dresden vs Erzgebirge Aue being played? DDV-Stadion
What TV channel is Dynamo Dresden vs Erzgebirge Aue on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Dynamo Dresden vs Erzgebirge Aue in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Dynamo Dresden vs Erzgebirge Aue?
Dynamo Dresden – https://www.dynamo-dresden.de/tickets/heimspiele.html
What was the score in the last meeting between Dynamo Dresden & Erzgebirge Aue? Erzgebirge Aue 4-1 Dynamo Dresden
THE TEAM NEWS
- Dynamo Dresden came from behind to claim a 2-1 win at Jahn Regensburg last Friday, leaving them just a point adrift at the foot of the table.
- Muller has joined fellow centre-back Ehlers in the treatment room following surgery while Terrazzino and Ebert are also out injured.
- January signings Schmidt and Makienok were both brought back into the attack at Regensburg and should keep their places after scoring, the latter opening his account.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Broll; Wahlqvist, Nikolaou, Ballas, C. Lowe; Petrak, Burnic; Schmidt, Husbauer, Horvath; Makienok
Unavailable: Ehlers (Injured), Terrazzino (Injured), Muller (Injured), Ebert (Injured)
Doubtful: Atik (Illness)
- Erzgebirge Aue ended their five-match winless run in impressive fashion last Saturday, beating Hamburger SV 3-0 at home.
- Cacutalua remains a doubt so with fellow centre-backs Breitkreuz and Kalig out for the season, Gonther is set to start against his former club.
- Coach Schuster does not have injury concerns in any other positions so it is likely to be the same team that started against Hamburg.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Mannel; Mihojevic, Gonther, Rasmussen; Baumgart, Fandrich, Riese, Rizzuto; Nazarov; Testroet, Hochscheidt
Unavailable: Breitkreuz (Injured), Kalig (Injured)
Doubtful: Cacutalua (Injured)
Erzgebirge Aue trounced Dynamo Dresden in the reverse fixture and go into this one with renewed confidence following victory over Hamburger SV. The hosts also won last time out but their only two home wins since September were against the two sides directly above them, so Aue should be fancied.