When does West Ham vs Southampton kick off? Saturday 29th February, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is West Ham vs Southampton being played? London Stadium
What TV channel is West Ham vs Southampton on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream West Ham vs Southampton in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for West Ham vs Southampton?
West Ham – https://www.whufc.com/tickets/match-tickets
Southampton – https://southamptonfc.com/tickets/match-tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between West Ham & Southampton? Southampton 0-1 West Ham
THE TEAM NEWS
- West Ham produced a much-improved effort on recent performances but could not hang on to the lead as they went down to Liverpool on Monday.
- Pablo Fornals came off the bench to put the Hammers in front against Liverpool and he could earn a start on the back of that.
- Tomas Soucek will be missing for David Moyes' side due to a hip injury but Arthur Masuaku should be back following an illness.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Fabianski; Ngakia, Diop, Ogbonna, Cresswell; Noble, Rice; Snodgrass, Pablo Fornals, Felipe Anderson; Antonio
Unavailable: Wilshere (Injured), Yarmolenko (Injured), Fredericks (Injured), Soucek (Injured)
- After failing to win any of their last four in all competitions, Southampton got back to winning ways by beating Aston Villa last week.
- On-loan Tottenham right-back Kyle Walker-Peters missed out with a calf injury last week but should return to the side for this one.
- James Ward-Prowse deputised at right-back against Villa but he will revert to his usual midfield role as Walker-Peters has been passed fit.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): McCarthy; Walker-Peters, Stephens, Bednarek, Bertrand; Armstrong, Ward-Prowse, Hojbjerg, Djenepo; Ings, Long
Unavailable: Redmond (Injured)
Doubtful: Djenepo (Personal reasons)
West Ham are without a win in their last seven Premier League matches but showed some promising signs against Liverpool. They need to match that level of performance and effort in this game against Southampton and in what should be an open contest, both teams are likely to score.