2020 Belarusian Premier League – Isloch vs Slavia Preview & Prediction
When is Isloch vs Slavia taking place? Saturday 18th April, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Isloch vs Slavia taking place? FC Minsk Stadium, Minsk
What television channel is Isloch vs Slavia on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Isloch vs Slavia? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Isloch vs Slavia? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- After winning their first two matches in the 2020 Belarusian Premier League, Isloch made it back-to-back defeats as they were defeated by Dinamo Brest in their latest contest last weekend.
- Isloch suffered their first loss of the campaign in their previous game against Slutsk but looked like they would be able to respond to that as Dmitri Komarovskiy gave them the lead with six minutes until half-time.
- Despite that goal, they were pegged back just before the break and then went on to concede twice in the second period to succumb to defeat with potential changes coming in the defensive third after conceding three times for the second game in succession.
- Slavia were unable to make it four consecutive wins in all competitions and although they did maintain their unbeaten record with a goalless draw at home to Rukh, they will have been disappointed with that result.
- Slavia failed to score for the first time this season as they were left frustrated by their opponents, particularly in the final 30 minutes of the game when Rukh were playing with 10 men.
- With their only defeat so far this season coming away from home, Slavia will be eager to bounce back from last week’s dissatisfactory result but they are unlikely to make too many alterations to their starting XI.
Isloch will need to tighten up their defence if they are to return to winning ways after conceding three goals in each of their last two matches which have ended in defeat. They now host Slavia in what is likely to be a tricky contest, especially when the visitors will be eager to respond to their own poor showing last weekend. Slavia are unbeaten in their last four in all competitions and despite being kept goalless last week, they should be able to take advantage of Isloch’s defensive issues to earn at least a point from this clash.