When is AGF vs Randers taking place? Sunday 16th February, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is AGF vs Randers taking place? Ceres Park & Arena
What television channel is AGF vs Randers on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream AGF vs Randers? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for AGF vs Randers? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- AGF put a strong run of form together before the winter break and they will look to consolidate their third position in the table on the resumption of the Superliga but face a tough task against Randers.
- A six-match unbeaten run with five wins over that period saw them rise up the table with their last game in that streak seeing them overcome top of the table Midtjylland thanks to a superb performance on the road.
- They will be full of confidence ahead of this game with them boasting a fully fit squad although young central midfielder Zach Duncan will be absent for this game after picking up a suspension.
- Randers were inconsistent before the winter break and they will know they need to improve if they are to challenge with a very difficult game to get their campaign back underway as they head to AGF.
- Randers were 3-0 winners in their last game with them proving too good for lowly Esbjerg but that was just their second win in five matches and with the table becoming very congested in the race to make the Championship Round, consistency is required in these next few matches.
- This will be a tough trip and a loss could see them drop out of the top six but they do not appear to be suffering from any injury problems ahead of this game so they have few excuses.
AGF were one of the more impressive teams before the winter break in the Danish Superliga and will look to continue where they left off as they host Randers. The visitors were inconsistent before the break and that could cost them a spot in the top six if they are not careful. They have it all to do in this game and if the home side produce a similar level of performance to their last game against league leaders Midtjylland, it should be a win for AGF in this contest.