Where is Scott Quigg vs Jono Carroll taking place? Manchester Arena, Manchester, England
When is Scott Quigg vs Jono Carroll and what time does it start? Saturday 7th March, 2020 – 22:00 approx (UK)
What TV channel is Scott Quigg vs Jono Carroll on? Sky Sports Action
Where can I stream Scott Quigg vs Jono Carroll? For viewers in the United States, the fight will be available to stream via the DAZN site website and app.
Where can I get tickets for Scott Quigg vs Jono Carroll?
- This will be Quigg's first appearance in over 16 months since finishing Mario Briones, bouncing back from his decision loss to Oscar Valdes. He was originally scheduled to fight Carroll back in December but had to pull out of the bout due to a recurring tendon injury in his arm.
- Quigg is the former WBA super bantamweight champion and made six defences of the title. He has also held the WBA Inter-Continental super bantamweight title, the British super bantamweight title and International featherweight title.
- Quigg has teamed back up with his former trainer Joe Gallagher who will corner this fight. They reunite in Bolton after Quigg moved over to the US to train with Freddie Roach three years ago.
- Carroll is coming off a decision win over Eleazar Valenzuela after suffering a draw against Guillaume Frenois and a unanimous decision loss to Tevin Farmer which was for the IBF junior lightweight title.
- Carroll is the former IBF European and Inter-Continental junior lightweight champion and has started to train with Farmer since their fight.
- Carroll has only fought in the 12th round three times in his career and won just one of those fights. That was against John Quigley and his draw to Frenois and loss to Farmer were his other 12 round fights.
Quigg is the former WBA super bantamweight champion and his experience along with his power should give him the edge. He will also have less weight to cut up at 130 lbs and he is expected to be stronger in the later rounds especially as Carroll has only seen the 12th round three times in his career.
Winner: Quigg via Decision