When is Los Angeles Chargers @ Chicago Bears taking place? Sunday 27th October, 2019 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Los Angeles Chargers @ Chicago Bears taking place? Soldier Field, Chicago
What is the expected weather for Los Angeles Chargers @ Chicago Bears? 13c with showers expected
What television channel is Los Angeles Chargers @ Chicago Bears on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Los Angeles Chargers @ Chicago Bears? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Los Angeles Chargers @ Chicago Bears? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Chicago Bears 22-19 Los Angeles Chargers
THE TEAM NEWS
LOS ANGELES CHARGERS
- Los Angeles Chargers twice thought they had won the game against Tennessee only to have their late efforts to score a TD overruled which was the Chargers’ third loss in a row meaning they have only won one of their last six.
- The Chargers will be without G Forrest Lamp for the rest of the season after he suffered a broken ankle against the Titans which is another huge blow to their offensive line that is already struggling.
- DT Justin Jones and NT Brandon Mebane sat out last week’s loss and the pair were unable to practice on Wednesday which is not a good sign ahead of this game while S Nasir Adderley’s availability is still under a cloud with no update provided on his hamstring injury.
- Chicago were on the end of a big defeat against New Orleans with some garbage time points not hiding what was a very poor display with the team that looked so dangerous last year yet to appear so far this season.
- The Bears have struggled on offense this season and are likely to place a focus on handing rookie RB David Montgomery more carries with their issues through the air not helped by the lack of a ground game.
- Only one person was listed on the Bears' injury report at the start of the week and that was DB Sherrick McManis who remains in the concussion protocol after suffering a heavy blow in last week’s game.
Neither of these teams have impressed so far this season but it is the Chargers that find themselves with the worse record as they sit at 2-5. The Bears are 3-3 but are yet to really impress so far and with nerves likely to be on show, this game can end up being very cagey. With the offenses both struggling, it could be a low-scoring contest with every point vital but the Bears should be able to edge it on home turf.