Travel Distances 2022-23 – National League South
Here at TSZ we have put together a list of all the travel distances for the 2022-23 National League South season.
The distances have been determined by using the shortest route by road on Google Maps (stadium to stadium).
- Somerset outfit Taunton's average away trip in the 2022-23 National League South season is a little under 150 miles – comfortably the most in the division.
- Dulwich Hamlet fans are graced with just 1309 total travel miles in the league this season, which is by far the lowest in the top six tiers of English football.
WHAT IS THE LONGEST AWAY TRIP IN THE NATIONAL LEAGUE SOUTH?
- The cross-country trip between Dover and Taunton represents the longest single journey of the 2022-23 National League South season, coming in at 219 miles.
- The journey to either Dover or Taunton is exclusively the longest trip facing all teams competing in the 2022-23 National League South division.
WHAT IS THE SHORTEST AWAY TRIP IN THE NATIONAL LEAGUE SOUTH?
- The two fixtures between Dartford and Ebbsfleet are not exactly taxing for opposing fans, with just five miles separating the two stadiums.
- Local Dover fans, on the other hand, do not have any away trips under 50 miles in the 2022-23 National League South division.
Click on the links below for the travel distances in other leagues: