Where is Grigor Dimitrov vs Ugo Humbert taking place? Palais omnisports de Paris-Bercy, Paris, France
When is Grigor Dimitrov vs Ugo Humbert on and what time does it start? Monday 28th October, 2019 (UK)
What channel is Grigor Dimitrov vs Ugo Humbert on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Grigor Dimitrov vs Ugo Humbert? Amazon Prime subscribers can stream the match live via their platform
Where can I get tickets for Grigor Dimitrov vs Ugo Humbert? https://www.rolexparismasters.com/uk#block-generic-core-catalogue
Last meeting: N/A
- Grigor Dimitrov lost in the round of 16 at the Vienna Open to ATP Finals hopeful Matteo Berrettini on Wednesday and he has not won consecutive matches at a tournament since his amazing US Open semi-final exploits.
- The Bulgarian world number 29 has reached the round of 16 here in six of his last seven appearances at the Paris Masters but has never progressed past that stage.
- 28-year-old Dimitrov has had a rather disappointing season masked by his quarter-final victory over Roger Federer at the US Open back in September and this will be his last big tour event this year.
- Bright young Frenchman Ugo Humbert entered a Challenger event in Brest to sharpen up for the Paris Masters and has reached the final so far as the first seed, at the time of writing.
- The 21-year-old also reached the semi-final of his previous tournament, where he faced eventual champion Andy Murray at the European Open in Belgium and lost in three sets.
- Humbert will face Grigor Dimitrov for the first time as he searches for his first Paris Masters win, having lost out to compatriot Adrian Mannarino in the first round last year.
Ugo Humbert may well have won his Challenger event in Brest before coming into the Paris Masters as one of a few French players with some more attention on them than they’re used to. His win over Felix Auger-Aliassime at Wimbledon this year suggests he may enjoy the extra support and pressure, as he beat the Canadian with some swagger. Theoretically he is the underdog against world number 29 Grigor Dimitrov but as always with the Bulgarian it depends which version turns up on Monday. The home crowd can pull Humbert over the line here with plenty more initiative for the youngster.