When is Vegas Golden Knights @ Anaheim Ducks taking place? Saturday 28th December, 2019 – 03:00 (UK)
Where is Vegas Golden Knights @ Anaheim Ducks taking place? Honda Center, Anaheim
What channel is Vegas Golden Knights @ Anaheim Ducks on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Vegas Golden Knights @ Anaheim Ducks? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Vegas Golden Knights @ Anaheim Ducks? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Vegas Golden Knights 5 – 2 Anaheim Ducks
THE TEAM NEWS
VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS
- The Golden Knights have been playing at a high level in recent weeks and have posted a 3-2 mark over their last five games. However, they are coming off a 7-3 loss against the Colorado Avalanche the last time out. Despite that loss, Vegas remains fourth in the Western Conference standings with 46 points, just three points adrift of second place.
- Vegas have two players questionable ahead of this matchup, as centers Cody Glass and Cody Eakin have both been deemed as game-time decisions. The Golden Knights do not have any confirmed absentees.
- The Golden Knights have four players that already topped the 30-point plateau, but Max Pacioretty is currently pacing the side. He has 37 points out of 40 matches, thanks to 16 goals and 21 assists. He leads the team in goals and ranks third in assists so far.
- The Ducks are coming off a 5-1 loss against the New York Rangers and that loss means they have now dropped three of their last four contests. Owners of a 2-3 mark over their last five games, Anaheim are near the bottom of the Western Conference standings since they are in 13th place with only 34 points out of 37 contests.
- Anaheim might be without some important players, as forwards Ryan Getzlaf, Rickard Rakell and Jakob Silfverberg have all been listed as day-to-day. Several forwards have been ruled out as well. The list includes Derek Grant, Nick Ritchie, Troy Terry, Patrick Eaves and Ryan Kesler. The latter two are already out for the season.
- The fact that the top three scoring threats for the Ducks might miss the game could force experts to set their sights on another player. In that scenario, Adam Henrique could be a popular option. He’s the second-best scoring threat with 11 goals, and he sits fourth in points total with 19 in 37 games.
The Ducks will be without three of their top scoring threats, as the three players who lead the team in points – Silfverberg, Rakell and Getzlaf – have all been listed as day-to-day. It remains to be seen whether they will be available for this contest, but the Ducks could end up being quite weakened ahead of this matchup. If we consider this, and the fact the Golden Knights enter this game on a good run of results and with high morale after netting seven times past the Avalanche, then Vegas should be considered as favourites despite the fact they’re playing on the road.