When does Goa vs Hyderabad kick off? Wednesday 5th February, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Goa vs Hyderabad being played? Fatorda Stadium, Margao
What TV channel is Goa vs Hyderabad on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Goa vs Hyderabad in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Goa vs Hyderabad? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Goa’s ability in front of goal will be worrying the rest of the Indian Super League after they hit four goals in their win over Odisha which makes it seven goals in their last two matches and they now face the side propping up the table.
- Goa scored three goals in a devastating five-minute spell against Odisha as an own goal gave them the lead just after the 20 minute mark before a quick-fire double from Jackichand Singh put them in a superb position at half-time.
- Odisha put them under some pressure with two goals of their own after the break but Ferran Corominas sealed the win late on and will now look to take the outright top place in the league with a positive result against Hyderabad, but they will have to do so without the suspended Hugo Boumous.
- Hyderabad continue to show signs of improvement but it has yet to lead to a victory under their new managerial team as they suffered another disappointing defeat last time out.
- They got off to a poor start against Bengaluru as they fell behind in just the seventh minute of the game but Marko Stankovic spurned a great chance to pull his side level as his spot kick was saved midway through the first half.
- Hyderabad continued to pile the pressure on but could not find the breakthrough they needed as they were condemned to another defeat which could result in changes to their starting XI as they attempt to find a way to earn just their second win of the season.
Goa look like they will be a real contender for the Indian Super League title with their goalscoring prowess starting to come to the fore. They have scored 32 goals so far this season which is five more than their nearest competitor and they now come up against the team at the bottom of the table in Hyderabad. The visitors have conceded 33 goals, which is over two per game on average, and with those respective records this should be a big win for the home side.