When does St. Pauli vs Osnabruck kick off? Sunday 1st March, 2020 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is St. Pauli vs Osnabruck being played? Millerntor-Stadion
What TV channel is St. Pauli vs Osnabruck on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream St. Pauli vs Osnabruck in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for St. Pauli vs Osnabruck?
St. Pauli – https://www.fcstpauli.com/tickets/heimspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between St. Pauli & Osnabruck? Osnabruck 1-1 St. Pauli
THE TEAM NEWS
- St. Pauli claimed their first win of the calendar year with an impressive 2-0 success in the Hamburg derby last Saturday.
- Centre-back Lawrence has been declared fit after over two months out due to knee surgery but he is likely to just be on the bench.
- Penney should keep his place at left-back after scoring his first goal for the club last weekend, while Gyokeres is likely to be recalled in attack.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Himmelmann; Ohlsson, Ostigard, Buballa, Penney; Becker; Miyaichi, Sobota, Benatelli, Gyokeres; Veerman
Unavailable: Avevor (Injured), Conteh (Injured)
- Osnabruck are without a win in six games after their goalless draw at home to Erzgebirge Aue last Friday, their seventh draw in 14 league games.
- January signing Ceesay serves the second match of his ban while Haubrock, Amenyido and Klaas remain on the injury list.
- Coach Thioune has no fresh personnel concerns so there are unlikely to be many changes from the side that started against Aue.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Kuhn; Ajdini, Gugganig, Trapp, Agu; Blacha, Taffertshofer; Ouahim, Schmidt, Heider; Alvarez
Unavailable: Haubrock (Injured), Amenyido (Injured), Ceesay (Suspended)
Doubtful: Klaas (Injured)
These two sides drew when they met in September and another close contest is on the cards on Sunday. St. Pauli have drawn four of their last seven Bundesliga 2 games at home, while five of Osnabruck's last seven on the road have ended in the points being shared – this one could well follow suit.