When does Bochum vs Holstein Kiel kick off? Wednesday 27th May, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Bochum vs Holstein Kiel being played? Vonovia Ruhrstadion
Where can I get tickets for Bochum vs Holstein Kiel? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Bochum vs Holstein Kiel on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bochum vs Holstein Kiel in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bochum extended their unbeaten run in Bundesliga 2 to five matches as they took a point from their trip to Karlsruher SC but they will be frustrated that they did not earn all three after dominating for the majority of the second half.
- The visitors started to take control of the game towards the end of the first half and maintained that at the start of the second period but could not make their pressure tell as the deadlock failed to be broken.
- The disappointment at not earning the victory in that game was heightened late in the contest as they lost Simon Zoller to injury and he is set to be ruled out for the rest of the campaign with a knee injury.
- Holstein Kiel were able to put their run of four matches without a win behind them to earn a crucial victory over Stuttgart and keep their slim hopes of promotion alive but they must build on that as they head to Bochum.
- Kiel took the lead in the seventh minute thanks to Emmanuel Iyoha but the game looked to be heading for a stalemate with the scores level in the final 15 minutes until two goals in as many minutes from Jannik Dehm and Lion Lauberbach put the hosts in the driving seat.
- Stuttgart did make it a nervy finish with a second goal in the last five minutes but Kiel held on and they appeared to avoid any injury issues in that clash with Janni Serra the only likely absentee.
Bochum’s hopes of avoiding the drop received another boost at the
weekend as they extended their unbeaten run to five games but they may
feel their draw with Karlsruher SC was a wasted opportunity to pick up
all three points. They now host Holstein Kiel who earned an eye-catching
win over Stuttgart with that victory ending their run of four games
without earning maximum points. Kiel have been solid on the road this
season and have only failed to score in two of their games away from
home while Bochum have only been unsuccessful in finding the back of the
net on one occasion at home which should mean that there are goals at
either end in this one.