When is Esbjerg vs Copenhagen taking place? Friday 14th February, 2020 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Esbjerg vs Copenhagen taking place? Blue Water Arena
What television channel is Esbjerg vs Copenhagen on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Esbjerg vs Copenhagen? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Esbjerg vs Copenhagen? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Even when competing in friendlies during the winter break, Esbjerg were still unable to end their run without a win and they are set to be extremely low on confidence as they get their Superliga campaign back underway.
- Esbjerg lost their last three league matches before the break and they have won just one of their last 10 in the competition which has seen them slide to 13th in the table.
- With just three wins to their name from their 20 league matches, Esbjerg will be desperate to earn a rare victory in this contest but they will be without Daniel Anyembe after he suffered a serious injury during the winter break that will rule him out for at least three months.
- Copenhagen won four Superliga matches in a row before the winter break as they managed to stay in contention with Midtjylland at the top of the table and they will be keen to continue where they left off as they travel to Esbjerg.
- They currently occupy second place in the Superliga and will be looking to make it five wins in a row in this game with the performance also crucial to them as they aim to get back into the swing of competitive matches ahead of the resumption of the Europa League.
- That may be difficult for them as they deal with a long injury list with Viktor Fischer, Nicolai Boilsen, Robert Mudrazija and Jonas Wind all ruled out, whilst there are doubts over the fitness of Jens Stage and Ragnar Sigurdsson.
Copenhagen’s bid to make it five wins in a row in the Superliga could be hampered by injuries to several key players. They will resume their campaign following the winter break with a trip to Esbjerg but will have to do so without the likes of Viktor Fischer. The hosts are on a terrible run of form and failed to even end their winless run in their friendly matches during their break. They have been handed an opportunity to improve on their poor form due to the visitors’ injury list but Copenhagen should still be able to come out on top despite their issues.