Travel Distances 2022-23 – National League
Here at TSZ we have put together a list of all the travel distances for the 2022-23 National League season.
The distances have been determined by using the shortest route by road on Google Maps (stadium to stadium).
- North-Eastern side Gateshead will have the furthest to travel in the 2022-23 National League season, with their average away commute an eye-watering 242.8 miles! Torquay aren't too far behind though, as they will also clock over 5000 total miles of travel for their away games this season.
- On the flip side, Barnet's total miles amounts to less than half of those two teams, with their average trip a little over 100 miles.
WHAT IS THE LONGEST AWAY TRIP IN THE NATIONAL LEAGUE?
- Travelling Gateshead and Torquay fans face an enormous trip when these two teams face other, with the 385-mile journey the longest in English league football in the 2022-23 season.
- In fact, a trip to either Gateshead or Torquay will be the longest trip for all other teams in the National League.
WHAT IS THE SHORTEST AWAY TRIP IN THE NATIONAL LEAGUE?
- A mere six miles separate the stadiums of Barnet and Boreham Wood, which represents the shortest away league trip in the 2022-23 season.
- No such luxury exists for Gateshead's local fans, whose 85-mile journey to York is the shortest they will face in the league.
Click on the links below for the travel distances in other leagues: