2020 Belarusian Premier League – Torpedo-BelAZ vs Rukh Preview & Prediction
When is Torpedo-BelAZ vs Rukh taking place? Sunday 26th April, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Torpedo-BelAZ vs Rukh taking place? Torpedo Stadium, Zhodino
What television channel is Torpedo-BelAZ vs Rukh on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Torpedo-BelAZ vs Rukh? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Torpedo-BelAZ vs Rukh? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Torpedo-BelAZ earned a respectable point on the road at BATE to continue their solid start to the season and that point means they sit on 10 points after five games having lost just once so far.
- Torpedo were on the back foot for most of the game and were perhaps fortunate that BATE missed a glorious opportunity to take the lead towards the end of the first half when they were unable to convert their spot kick.
- Despite coming under plenty of pressure, Torpedo’s rear-guard action was able to prevent BATE from scoring and they will now return to home soil where they are likely to offer a lot more going forward.
- Rukh ended a three-match winless run to pick up their second victory of the Belarusian Premier League as they shocked Minsk last week and they will hope they can build on that here.
- Having held Slavia to a goalless draw in their previous game, Rukh were able to go one better by seeing off Minsk thanks to a solitary goal from Pavel Sedko just a few minutes into the second half.
- Rukh were able to hold on despite coming under some pressure after they had scored and having kept two clean sheets in a row, they will hope they can keep things tight once again with their team expected to be very similar to last week.
Torpedo-BelAZ came away with a point from their trip to BATE last week as their solid start to the season continued. They will face a buoyant Rukh side that got back to winning ways with a win over Minsk last week and having kept two successive clean sheets, they will be looking to make it difficult for the hosts here. Goals are likely to be at a premium with neither side flush with goals but if there is to be a winner, the hosts are the most likely victors.