2019-20 NBA – San Antonio Spurs @ Los Angeles Clippers Preview & Prediction
When is San Antonio Spurs @ Los Angeles Clippers taking place? Friday 1st November, 2019 – 02:30 (UK)
Where is San Antonio Spurs @ Los Angeles Clippers taking place? Staples Center
What television channel is San Antonio Spurs @ Los Angeles Clippers on? Sky Sports Arena (UK), Fox Sports Prime Ticket (USA)
Where can I stream San Antonio Spurs @ Los Angeles Clippers? All NBA games are streamed on NBA League Pass (subscription required), bet365 (where applicable)
Where can I get tickets for San Antonio Spurs @ Los Angeles Clippers? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? San Antonio Spurs 95 – 103 Los Angeles Clippers
THE TEAM NEWS
SAN ANTONIO SPURS
- The Spurs have been one of the biggest surprises of the regular season so far, as they remain undefeated following three wins in their first three contests. They are coming off a 113-110 win over Portland Trail Blazers the last time out.
- The Spurs do not have any injuries to report ahead of this match, so Gregg Popovich won’t be forced to make any adjustments to the team’s current rotation. Dejounte Murray is expected to play after receiving rest in San Antonio’s most recent match.
- One player to watch for the Spurs will be DeMar DeRozan. The former Toronto Raptors star has scored 26 and 27 points in his last two games and he will probably lead San Antonio’s offense once again.
LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS
- The Clippers are coming off a disappointing loss against the Utah Jazz in their previous match, but they still own a decent 3-2 record to start the 2019-20 season. The defence could use some work, as the Clippers have allowed over 100 points in four of their first five games this campaign.
- The Clippers will be without have Paul George, who is recovering from a shoulder injury, and Amir Coffey has also been ruled out due to an ankle problem.
- Considering George’s absence, Kawhi Leonard will be the player to watch for the Clippers. The star forward, who didn’t play against the Jazz on Thursday due to rest, has averaged 27.0 points, 6.5 rebounds and 7.5 assists through four games this season.
San Antonio have looked impressive to start the season but they have not faced an opponent like the Clippers yet. Even though the Spurs will put up a good fight here and might keep things close, the Clippers will be just too much for them to handle. Expect Los Angeles to pick up the win in front of their own crowd, especially after coming off a loss in their previous match.