When is Philadelphia Eagles @ Buffalo Bills taking place? Sunday 27th October, 2019 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Philadelphia Eagles @ Buffalo Bills taking place? New Era Field, Orchard Park
What is the expected weather for Philadelphia Eagles @ Buffalo Bills? 12c in partly cloudy skies
What television channel is Philadelphia Eagles @ Buffalo Bills on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Philadelphia Eagles @ Buffalo Bills? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Philadelphia Eagles @ Buffalo Bills? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Buffalo Bills 20-23 Philadelphia Eagles
THE TEAM NEWS
- Philadelphia were poor for the second week running as they fell to another loss with Dallas handing down a defeat in their NFC East clash and they will need to show some serious improvements in order to stop their losing streak.
- The Eagles lost Hassan Ridgeway to an ankle injury against the Cowboys and it was bad news when he was assessed in the early part of the week with the DT set to miss the season after he was placed on IR.
- That was one position the Eagles could not afford to pick up any more injuries in with Tim Jernigan still not fit enough to return to practice and Philadelphia look likely to have numerous players sitting on the sidelines again in Week 8.
- Buffalo were underwhelming against Miami but ultimately did enough to avoid an upset as the Bills improved to 5-1 for the season which sees them sitting comfortably in second place in the AFC East.
- The Bills could be without S Kurt Coleman for this game after he picked up a hamstring injury in his team's Week 7 contest and he was unable to practice on Wednesday along with a handful of other players.
- FB Patrick DiMarco and G Quinton Spain were non-participants with ankle and foot injuries respectively but the three others that did not participate were just afforded a rest so will suit up on Sunday.
Philadelphia have plenty of improving to do if they are to avoid a third consecutive loss. They were poor for the second week in a row and were on the end of another heavy loss against Dallas which will leave Buffalo very confident of collecting their sixth win of the season. They too were not at their best against Miami but did enough to claim the win and can see off the Eagles who are likely to be light on defense.