When is Jacksonville Jaguars @ Indianapolis Colts taking place? Sunday 17th November, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Jacksonville Jaguars @ Indianapolis Colts taking place? Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis
What is the expected weather for Jacksonville Jaguars @ Indianapolis Colts? 7c in cloudy skies
What television channel is Jacksonville Jaguars @ Indianapolis Colts on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Jacksonville Jaguars @ Indianapolis Colts? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Jacksonville Jaguars @ Indianapolis Colts? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Indianapolis Colts 0-6 Jacksonville Jaguars
THE TEAM NEWS
- Jacksonville had their bye week to reflect on a heavy loss to Houston as their season sits in the balance heading into this game at 4-5 and they have used that period to assess their options in the quarterback department.
- The Jaguars have named Nick Foles as the starter moving forward after their off-season recruit recovered from a collarbone injury that he suffered on his debut for the team in Week 1.
- The bye week came at a good time for the Jaguars as it has allowed their roster to get healthy and only three players were limited at Wednesday’s practice with nobody left on the sidelines.
- Indianapolis were poor as they were defeated by Miami on home turf with quarterback Jacoby Brissett proving too big a loss for the Colts to deal with as they produced an underwhelming offensive display.
- Brissett is in line to return from his MCL sprain for this Week 11 contest having returned to practice in a full capacity on Wednesday and that will give the Colts a huge boost as they bid to get their play-off hopes back on track.
- Colts back-up running back Jordan Wilkins was forced from the field with an ankle injury last week and if that injury sees him miss any game time, it will place a greater reliance on Marlon Mack in the backfield.
All eyes will be on who lines up under center in this game with Nick Foles set to return for the first time since Week 1 for Jacksonville while Indianapolis will hope it is Jacoby Brissett who features. The latter managed to log a full practice on Wednesday and unless he suffers a setback, he should be the quarterback for the Colts. In a tight AFC South, a loss for either side here could have a big impact on their season but the Colts should be able to get back to winning ways after two successive losses.