When is Nashville Predators @ Buffalo Sabres taking place? Friday 13rd December, 2019 – 00:00 (UK)
Where is Nashville Predators @ Buffalo Sabres taking place? KeyBank Center, Buffalo
What channel is Nashville Predators @ Buffalo Sabres on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Nashville Predators @ Buffalo Sabres? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Nashville Predators @ Buffalo Sabres? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Nashville Predators 3 – 2 Buffalo Sabres
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Predators are on a two-game winning run following their 3-1 home win over the San Jose Sharks the last time out, and they have scored an impressive nine times over those two contests. Nashville, who have won three of their last five games, are currently in 10th place of the Western Conference standings with 33 points out of 29 contests.
- Nashville are relatively healthy entering this game with no long-term injuries to note. Their lone absentee will be left winger Viktor Arvidsson, who is dealing with a lower body injury but should return later this month.
- Filip Forsberg continues to be one of the league’s most reliable point producers this season. He is coming off a two-assist performance the last time out, and he already has 21 points (11 goals, 10 assists) in 23 games during the current campaign.
- The Sabres are coming off a 5-2 home win over the reigning league champions, the St. Louis Blues and are currently on a two-game winning run. They currently sit in seventh place of the Eastern Conference with 36 points in 32 games, and have won three of their last five contests.
- Right winger Tage Thompson is dealing with an upper body injury, and he has been listed as questionable ahead of this matchup. Elsewhere, defenceman Rasmus Dahlin is a few days away from returning while center Vladimir Sobotka should return in mid-January at the earliest. Defenceman Matt Hunwick is out for the season.
- Johan Larsson has been unstoppable in recent weeks, as he has multi-point games in three of his last five appearances. The center has 12 points this season, notching four goals and eight assists during the current term.
Both the Sabres and the Predators enter this game having won three of their last five games, but the Sabres have the tougher offense to date with 101 goals scored against Nashville’s 98. That said, the Predators are averaging 4.0 goals per game over their last three wins, are playing at home, and own a better defensive record since they have allowed 93 goals against Buffalo’s 97, albeit in three fewer games. The home-field advantage could be crucial here, as the Predators should be listed as small favourites entering this game.