Where is Jaime Munguia vs Gary O’Sullivan taking place? The Alamodome, San Antonio, Texas, US
When is Jaime Munguia vs Gary O’Sullivan and what time does it start? Sunday 12th January, 2020 – 04:00 approx (UK)
What TV channel is Jaime Munguia vs Gary O’Sullivan on? DAZN (US)
Where can I stream Jaime Munguia vs Gary O’Sullivan? For viewers in the United States, the fight will be available to stream via DAZN site website and app.
Where can I get tickets for Jaime Munguia vs Gary O’Sullivan?
- Munguia extended his unbeaten record in his last fight against Patrick Allotey where he secured a fourth round TKO – the 27th finish of his career.
- Munguia’s win over Allotey was the fifth defence of his WBO light middleweight title, stretching his incredible record to 34-0.
- Munguia is only 23 years-old but has packed in all of his 34 fights since 2013 and looks to become a two-division champion in the near future by stepping up to middleweight.
- O'Sullivan bounced back from the third loss of his career which was a first-round knockout courtesy of David Lemieux. He has responded with a decision over Gabor Gorbics and is coming off a TKO over Khiary Gray.
- O'Sullivan has fought his whole professional career at middleweight and his experience will be vital against the unbeaten prodigy.
- O’Sullivan is very well travelled, and this will be his 15th outing in the US with his experience likely to make it a comfortable trip to Texas.
Munguia has fought 34 times since 2013 so his record is padded out with a lot of unknown fighters, but his title reign has proven his potential. O'Sullivan will be a great test for the young Mexican up a weight class, but he is a more natural middleweight and should have too much for the Irishman to earn a decision at least.
Winner: Munguia via Decision