When is Milwaukee Bucks @ Charlotte Hornets taking place? Friday 24th January, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Milwaukee Bucks @ Charlotte Hornets taking place? AccorHotels Arena, Paris
What channel is Milwaukee Bucks @ Charlotte Hornets on? Fox Sports Southeast – Charlotte, Fox Sports Wisconsin, NBA TV Canada, NBA TV International
Where can I stream Milwaukee Bucks @ Charlotte Hornets? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, Fox Sports GO
Where can I get tickets for Milwaukee Bucks @ Charlotte Hornets? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Milwaukee Bucks 137 – 96 Charlotte Hornets
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Bucks enter this game in high spirits since they have won each of their last seven contests and sit at the top of the Eastern Conference standings with a 39-6 record. They registered a comfortable 111-98 win over the Chicago Bulls the last time out.
- Milwaukee should be relatively healthy ahead of this contest since their lone absentee will be Robin Lopez, who is dealing with an undisclosed injury. Frank Mason has been listed as questionable due to an oblique injury, although he hasn’t played since December 22nd.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo is coming off a triple-double performance against the Bulls on Monday as he finished with 28 points, 14 rebounds and 10 assists in only 31 minutes of action. The reigning MVP is having another season for the ages, and he is averaging 30.0 points, 12.9 rebounds (both career-high marks) and 5.6 assists per game thus far.
- The Hornets can’t stop their losing streak and have dropped their last seven contests following Monday’s 106-83 loss against the Orlando Magic. They currently sit in 12th place of the Eastern Conference standings with a 15-30 record and keep falling further from a potential playoff spot.
- Charlotte are at full strength ahead of this game and since they don’t have any injury concerns, head coach James Borrego should send his top starting unit here. Expect Charlotte to begin the game with Devonte’ Graham, Terry Rozier, Miles Bridges, P.J. Washington and Cody Zeller.
- Terry Rozier should be Charlotte’s player to watch in this game. The former Celtics point guard is playing very well despite the team’s struggles, and he has recovered his role as the team’s go-to guy on offense. He is averaging 21.2 points, 4.7 assists and 3.8 rebounds per game during January.
The Bucks have everything in their favour ahead of this contest. They have won the last three meetings played against the Hornets, own the top record in the Conference and head into his game riding a seven-game winning streak, while the Hornets have dropped each of their last seven games. Despite playing in a neutral venue, Milwaukee should be able to secure the win rather easily. They’re simply too talented to lose against an under-performing, struggling team like the Hornets.