When is Buffalo Bills @ Houston Texans taking place? Saturday 4th January, 2020 – 21:35 (UK)
Where is Buffalo Bills @ Houston Texans taking place? NRG Stadium, Houston
What is the expected weather for Buffalo Bills @ Houston Texans? 13c in clear skies
What television channel is Buffalo Bills @ Houston Texans on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Buffalo Bills @ Houston Texans? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Buffalo Bills @ Houston Texans? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Buffalo Bills 13-20 Houston Texans
THE TEAM NEWS
- Buffalo ended the regular season with back-to-back losses as they went down to New York Jets but they will not be concerned by that defeat to the Jets as they already had one eye on this play-off contest.
- As anticipated, the Bills chose to protect a chunk of their starters in the game against the Jets and have a healthy roster for this match with tackle Ty Nsekhe hopeful of making his return from an ankle injury that has sidelined him since Week 11.
- He logged limited practices during the week and has been given a questionable status ahead of the game while wide receiver Andre Roberts, cornerback Levi Wallace and defensive end Shaq Lawson are also questionable with various knocks.
- Houston played their second string for the game against Tennessee and despite being competitive, they fell away towards the end of the game but a week off is likely to be more important than picking up the win in that game.
- The Texans have a relatively healthy roster but cornerback Johnathan Joseph is a doubt with a hamstring injury picked up last week and he is questionable to feature in this contest alongside wide receiver Will Fuller who is hoping to return from a hamstring injury.
- In what is a huge boost for the Texans, defensive end J.J. Watt has been activated off injured reserve and should make his comeback from a torn pectoral muscle to really give some bite to the Houston pass rush.
Houston will start this contest as slight favourites because of home-field advantage and that could turn out to be the crucial factor in this game. Buffalo have enjoyed a great season on the back of a strong defense and they will prove difficult opponents because of that and whilst the Bills can cause problems of their own on offense, the Texans' offense should have too much and should be able to edge this.