When is West Indies vs England taking place? Sunday 10th March, 20:00 (UK)
Where is West Indies vs England taking place? Basseterre
What is the expected weather for West Indies vs England? 25-26c with sunshine and some cloud cover whilst it will become more humid as the match progresses
What channel is West Indies vs England on? The match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket
Where can I stream West Indies vs England? The match will be streamed live on the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for West Indies vs England? https://www.zoonga.com/englandtour
England beat West Indies by 137 runs
THE TEAM NEWS
Captain: Jason Holder
- West Indies must try and salvage some pride from the final T20 match after they lost the series after humiliating defeat in the second match as England demolished their batting line-up to skittle them for just 45 runs.
- The pressure was on the Windies after they allowed England to post a decent total of 182 and having lost two wickets inside the first three overs, the collapse was already underway with only two players making double figures.
- After that disastrous effort, the Windies could make several changes to their side with Chris Gayle an option to be rested and that could open the door for opener John Campbell to make his T20 debut.
Captain: Eoin Morgan
- England will be looking to end a mixed tour of the West Indies on a high as they aim to complete a clean sweep of the T20 series having destroyed the hosts in the second match to take a 2-0 lead into the final game.
- Sam Billings made his case for a spot in the One-Day World Cup side with a high-quality knock of 87 off just 47 balls as he helped his side to a total of 182 after his side had made relatively slow progress up until his arrival at the crease.
- The bowling unit produced a sensational display to seal the huge 137-run win as Chris Jordan starred with figures of 4-6 as he too boosted his World Cup chances but time is running out for the likes of Dawid Malan who was again overlooked and will be hoping for a chance in the final game.
England were comprehensive winners in the second T20 match and they can complete a whitewash to end the tour of West Indies on a high if they can win the third and final game. The West Indies will be determined to bounce back from their horror-show but face a tough task to turn around that level of performance. They may opt to shake their side up in order to give some game time to their fringe players but it may not make a difference with England full of confidence and the tourists can complete a 3-0 series win.