Where is Borna Coric vs Diego Schwartzman taking place? Ken Rosewall Arena, Sydney, Australia
When is Borna Coric vs Diego Schwartzman on? Wednesday 8th January, 2020 – not before 23:30 (UK)
What channel is Borna Coric vs Diego Schwartzman on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Borna Coric vs Diego Schwartzman? Amazon Prime subscribers can stream the match via Amazon Prime Video
Where can I get tickets for Borna Coric vs Diego Schwartzman? https://www.atpcup.com/tickets
Who won the last meeting between Borna Coric and Diego Schwartzman? Diego Schwartzman beat Borna Coric 7-5, 6-3, 6-3
- Borna Coric pulled off one of the upsets of the ATP Cup so far when he beat world number four Dominic Thiem in the first tie but he could not back that up in defeat to Hubert Hurkacz.
- Despite the loss to Poland’s Hurkacz, Croatia are in pole position to progress from Group E if they can get past Argentina here, especially as their opponents know they cannot progress.
- 23-year-old Coric has beaten Diego Schwartzman on two of the three occasions that they have played, though the Argentine won their most recent encounter at Roland-Garros back in 2018.
- Diego Schwartzman has failed to win either of his ATP Cup singles matches so far and has lost four consecutive sets since taking the first against Hubert Hurkacz in the first tie.
- Schwartzman also struggled to represent Argentina at the Davis Cup in November of last year, only winning his first match against Cristian Garin before straight-sets losses to Jan-Lennard Struff and a humbling by Rafael Nadal.
- World number 13 Schwartzman’s tennis started to improve towards the end of his match with Dominic Thiem last time out but it was too little too late and he may struggle for motivation here.
Diego Schwartzman’s head was down for much of his straight-sets defeat to Dominic Thiem on Monday and despite some flutters of excellence, the match was over before he could respond. It is difficult to know where his opponent’s game is right now after Borna Coric beat Thiem in three sets but lost to Hurkacz in two, but the added incentive of qualification for Croatia should spur him on to victory here.