2020 Australian Open – Pierre-Hugues Herbert vs Cameron Norrie Preview & Prediction
Where is Pierre-Hugues Herbert vs Cameron Norrie taking place? Melbourne Park, Melbourne
When is Pierre-Hugues Herbert vs Cameron Norrie on and what time does it start? Tuesday 21st January, 2020 – TBC (UK)
What is the expected weather for Pierre-Hugues Herbert vs Cameron Norrie? Light rain expected, 21chere
What channel is Pierre-Hugues Herbert vs Cameron Norrie on? The 2020 Australian Open will be televised on Eurosport so it is worth checking their schedule for this specific match
Where can I stream Pierre-Hugues Herbert vs Cameron Norrie in the UK? Sky customers can stream this match on the Sky Go app. Alternatively, the match can be streamed to subscribers of Eurosport Player, either on the official website or as an add-on to an Amazon Prime subscription
Where can I get tickets for Pierre-Hugues Herbert vs Cameron Norrie? Click here to reach the official 2020 Australian Open ticket selection
Who won the last meeting between Pierre-Hugues Herbert and Cameron Norrie? N/A
- Pierre-Hugues Herbert will be hoping he can draw on his efforts in last year’s Australian Open having made the third round of that tournament which was the second time he has advanced that far in his four appearances.
- His other two entries saw the Frenchman fall in the first round and he will be eager to avoid a repeat of what happened in both 2017 and 2018 as he faces Great Britain’s Cameron Norrie for the first time in his career.
- Herbert has a lower win percentage on the hard court than on both grass and clay but that will not deter him and he will fancy his chances despite his opponent possessing a slightly higher world ranking.
- Cameron Norrie had mixed success for Great Britain in the recent ATP Cup with two wins and two losses but those victories came over opponents that he would fully have expected to beat due to their world ranking.
- Norrie will perhaps be concerned by his loss to Steve Darcis with him putting in a poor display in that game before Nick Kyrgios swept him aside and the Brit will need to be much better if he is to avoid an early exit here.
- Having made his Australian Open debut last year, Norrie will be looking for his first ever success in Melbourne after he was knocked out in straight sets in the opening round by Taylor Fritz.
Pierre-Hugues Herbert and Cameron Norrie face-off for the first time in what should be an entertaining first round clash at the Australian Open. Just two places separate the two in the world rankings but Herbert’s greater experience in Grand Slams could prove to be crucial. He has made the third round at Melbourne in two of his four appearances, including last year, and with a 14-20 record in the major events, the Frenchman is likely to have too much for the Brit.