Where is Nicolas Jarry vs Milos Raonic taking place? Flushing Meadows, New York
When is Nicolas Jarry vs Milos Raonic on and what time does it start? Monday 26th August, 2019 - not before 20:30 (UK)
What is the expected weather for Nicolas Jarry vs Milos Raonic? 21-23c with clear skies
What channel is Nicolas Jarry vs Milos Raonic on? The US Open will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Nicolas Jarry vs Milos Raonic? Amazon Prime have the rights to the US Open in the UK so it is worth checking their schedule for streaming times
Where can I get tickets for Nicolas Jarry vs Milos Raonic? https://www.usopen.org/en_US/tickets/ticket_plans.html
Last meeting: N/A
- Nicolas Jarry will compete in just the second US Open of his career after making his first appearance at Flushing Meadows last year when he won his first game before crashing out to John Isner.
- The 23-year-old Chilean has featured in the three other Grand Slam events this season but has yet to earn a victory so far and he will want to end his 2019 duck in this final slam of the year but faces a tough test against Milos Raonic.
- Jarry has enjoyed a good year outside of the majors after collecting his first ATP tour title when claiming the Swedish Open in July but he has been unable to produce much on the hard courts this year in general.
- Milos Raonic has been surpassed in the ATP rankings by Canadian starlet Felix Auger-Aliassime as he enters the US Open for an eighth time in his career and he will be looking to find some form at Flushing Meadows and move back up the rankings.
- Raonic was forced to retire through injury against Auger-Aliassime in their second-round match at the Rogers Cup in Montreal last time out but he will hope to progress through several rounds here.
- The 28-year-old has never progressed past the fourth round at the US Open and lost there to John Isner in five sets last year in a match containing 38 aces and so much will depend here on which version of Raonic turns up.
Milos Raonic will hope to have fully recovered from the injury that forced him to retire at the Rogers Cup as he bids to make good progress in his eighth US Open. The Canadian has never advanced beyond the fourth round and that may be a tough ask again with some lingering doubts over his fitness but his record on the hard courts has been good and he should have enough to at least progress to the second round with a win over Nicolas Jarry.
UPDATE: Milos Raonic has now pulled out of the US Open due to a glute injury and his place in this match will be taken by lucky loser Kamil Majchrzak.