2019 Shanghai Masters – Hubert Hurkacz vs Stefanos Tsitsipas Preview & Prediction
Where is Hubert Hurkacz vs Stefanos Tsitsipas taking place? Qizhong Forest Sports City Arena, Shanghai, China
When is Hubert Hurkacz vs Stefanos Tsitsipas on and what time does it start? Thursday 10th October, 2019 - not before 08:10 (UK)
What is the expected weather for Hubert Hurkacz vs Stefanos Tsitsipas? Sunny, 27c
What channel is Hubert Hurkacz vs Stefanos Tsitsipas on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Hubert Hurkacz vs Stefanos Tsitsipas? Amazon Prime subscribers can stream the match live via their platform
Where can I get tickets for Hubert Hurkacz vs Stefanos Tsitsipas? http://en.shanghairolexmasters.com/
Last meeting: Hubert Hurkacz beat Stefanos Tsitsipas 6-4, 3-6, 6-3
- Hubert Hurkacz came through his second successive straight-sets victory by rather commandingly putting away Gael Monfils in the second round.
- Hurkacz moved to a career-high 34th in the ATP world rankings this year after an excellent hard court mini-season that culminated in his first ATP title at the Winston-Salem Open in August.
- The young Pole was the winner the last time he faced Stefanos Tsitsipas in a well-fought three-set encounter, and three of their four previous meetings have gone the distance.
- Stefanos Tsitsipas came through an exciting match with Canadian youngster Felix Auger-Aliassime in two straight sets, but needed tie-breaks to win both of them in a very close match.
- The 21-year-old Greek star has played an enormous amount of matches this year, his win over Auger-Aliassime taking him up to 43-21 for 2019, and he is the next closest to qualifying for the ATP Finals.
- The world number seven has a healthy 3-1 lead in matches played against Hubert Hurkacz, including two wins out of the three times they have played this year, with all four played on hard courts.
Both of these players are in enticing form right now, especially Stefanos Tsitsipas who is looking back to near his best after a run of five tournaments without a win that started against Hubert Hurkacz at the Rogers Cup. You might feel the added incentive is with Tsitsipas, as he gets nearer to an ATP Finals place in November, and that might see him edge past another exciting young player.