Where is Milos Raonic vs Dominic Thiem taking place? Palais omnisports de Paris-Bercy, Paris, France
When is Milos Raonic vs Dominic Thiem on and what time does it start? Tuesday 29th October, 2019 - TBC
What channel is Milos Raonic vs Dominic Thiem on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Milos Raonic vs Dominic Thiem? Amazon Prime subscribers can stream the match live via their platform
Where can I get tickets for Milos Raonic vs Dominic Thiem? https://www.rolexparismasters.com/uk#block-generic-core-catalogue
Last meeting: Dominic Thiem beat Milos Raonic 7-6, 6-7, 6-4
- Milos Raonic made light work of Cameron Norrie in the first round of the Paris Masters, beating the Brit in straight sets with 14 aces posted and his serve unscathed.
- Before his first round victory the Canadian number two had not won a game on tour since the Rogers Cup first round back in August, though he has been hampered with injury in some of that time.
- The 28-year-old is a former finalist here after losing to Novak Djokovic in 2014 and then lost in the semi-finals a year later to Andy Murray, since then however he has reached this stage just once.
- Dominic Thiem is a man in form and comes into the second round of the Paris Masters on a bye after winning his native Vienna Open title with a semi-final win over Matteo Berrettini and then Diego Schwartzman in the final.
- The Vienna Open was the world number five’s second title in three tournaments following a win at the China Open earlier this month and he looks to be one to watch for this, his sixth Paris Masters.
- 25-year-old Thiem was the victor the last time these players met each other, also on a hard court, in the quarter-finals of the Austrian’s title-winning Indian Wells campaign earlier this year.
Dominic Thiem is no doubt the favourite to win this match here but usually caution should be shown with the Austrian in the early stages of these kinds of tournaments. Thiem has a tendency for complacency in these early rounds, or at least something that stops him from playing his best tennis until it is too late. Milos Raonic’s match against Cameron Norrie was quick and clinical, and he will fancy his chances against Thiem here. With that in mind, the Austrian just about shades the result, but it may well take a comeback win if the Canadian shoots into the lead.