2019 Cincinnati Masters – Svetlana Kuznetsova vs Madison Keys Preview & Prediction
Where is Svetlana Kuznetsova vs Madison Keys taking place? Lindner Family Tennis Center, Mason
When is Svetlana Kuznetsova vs Madison Keys on and what time does it start? Monday 12th August, 2019, 18:30 (UK)
What is the expected weather for Svetlana Kuznetsova vs Madison Keys? Partly cloudy with a temperature around 25c
What channel is Svetlana Kuznetsova vs Madison Keys on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Svetlana Kuznetsova vs Madison Keys? Amazon Prime subscribers can stream the match live va their platform
Where can I get tickets for Svetlana Kuznetsova vs Madison Keys? https://www.wsopen.com/Tickets/
Last meeting: Madison Keys beat Svetlana Kuznetsova 7-6, 6-2
- Svetlana Kuznetsova in is peak form right now and beat the first seed Ashleigh Barty in straight sets in the semi-finals to reach her first Western & Southern Open final.
- The Russian has faced three other seeds in Ana Sevastova, Sloane Stephens and Karolina Pliskova to reach the final here with her win over hard-court specialist Pliskova particularly eye-catching.
- Kuznetsova has never beaten her Cincinnati Open final opponent Madison Keys in three attempts and all three of those meetings were on hard courts.
- Madison Keys beat an in-form Sofia Kenin in straight sets to reach her maiden Cincinnati Open final, posting 14 aces in the process to bring her total for the tournament up to 46.
- Keys has made it through to the final at Cincinnati with big wins over the likes of Simona Halep and Garbine Muguruza and she looks in excellent shape to perform well at the US Open later this month.
- 24-year-old Keys reached the final of the US Grand Slam in 2017 and reached the quarter-finals at Cincinnati last year which shows her pedigree on this surface.
Madison Keys will be confident of winning her first Cincinnati title and her second this season when she faces Svetlana Kuznetsova on Sunday, to whom she has never lost. The American has all the potential to emulate her runner-up placing at the US Open this year as one of a host of US candidates for the Grand Slam title. Kuznetsova, though, has faced many excellent players in her campaign here and things could go very differently if the Russian wins the first set, with Keys’ mentality sometimes questionable if she goes behind. This match looks good for a decider, with Keys the favourite.