When is South Africa vs Pakistan taking place? Wednesday, 6th February, 16:00
Where is South Africa vs Pakistan taking place? Centurion
What is the expected weather for South Africa vs Pakistan? Sunny for most of the day with highs of 26c and no rain expected.
What channel is South Africa vs Pakistan on? The match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket
Where can I stream South Africa vs Pakistan? South Africa vs Pakistan will be streamed live on the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for South Africa vs Pakistan?
South Africa beat Pakistan by 7 runs
THE TEAM NEWS
Captain: David Miller
- South Africa have edged both of the first two T20 matches to seal the series but they will be eager to seal a whitewash over the number one ranked team in the world in this format of the game to significantly boost their own ranking.
- Despite resting skipper Faf du Plessis and being without key batsman/wicket-keeper Quinton de Kock, South Africa have put in two outstanding performances with the bat and that has largely been thanks to the majority of their batting order contributing significant knocks in both games so far.
- David Miller has skippered the side in Du Plessis’ absence and done a superb job, while talented young pace bowler Luth Sipamla came in for his debut in the second match and impressed so he should get another opportunity here.
Captain: Shoaib Malik
- Pakistan have been frustrated in both of the first two T20 matches as they have fallen agonisingly short in two run chases despite being in reasonable positions in both matches so they will be desperate to salvage some pride with a win here.
- Despite the suspension of skipper Sarfraz Ahmed being completed now, he has returned home and will not play in the final T20 match so Shoaib Malik will continue to lead the side and he will want to get a win under his belt.
- Usman Shinwari could be replaced after he proved woefully expensive in the last match as he was smashed for 63 from his four overs so Mohammad Amir or Faheem Ashraf could be drafted back into the side for this consolation match.
South Africa have edged both the ODI and the T20 series and losing in this format of the game will really hurt the tourists who pride themselves on being the best in the world in T20s. Both matches have been relatively close and they will be desperate not to be whitewashed in this third and final match. South Africa have played extremely well so far and have been the better team in the decisive moments, but if they relax just a fraction, the tourists should bounce back at Centurion.