When is Judd Trump vs John Higgins taking place and what time does it start? Tuesday 17th March, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Judd Trump vs John Higgins taking place? Venue Cymru, Llandudno
What channel is Judd Trump vs John Higgins on? ITV4
Where can I stream Judd Trump vs John Higgins? ITV Hub
Where can I get tickets for Judd Trump vs John Higgins? You can find ticket details for the 2020 Tour Championship here
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Judd Trump 6-3 John Higgins
- Judd Trump is enjoying a superb season and was able to add a sixth world ranking event title as he fought back to defeat Kyren Wilson in a final-frame decider at the Gibraltar Open on Sunday.
- With that victory, Trump extended his perfect record in ranking event finals this season and looks like the man to beat as he continues to build towards the upcoming World Championships.
- Trump is on a six-match winning streak against John Higgins which started with the Englishman’s victory in last year’s World Championship final with Trump claiming an 18-9 success in that clash.
- John Higgins opted against competing at the Gibraltar Open and will instead hope to put his recent disappointing form behind him at the Tour Championship but faces a tough challenge in this game against Judd Trump.
- Higgins faces the in-form Trump in this match and actually holds the advantage in head-to-head career meetings between the two with the Scot claiming 22 victories from 39 matches along with one drawn contest.
- Higgins has failed to make it beyond the quarter-final stage of any competition since the Northern Ireland Open where he was knocked out in the semi-finals against his opponent in this contest.
Judd Trump looks like a man on a mission after claiming a sixth world ranking event title of the season at the Gibraltar Open at the weekend. He had to show great character to fight back from behind to see off Kyren Wilson and he held his nerve in the final-frame decider. He will face John Higgins in this contest and with the Scot struggling for form as well as losing the last six matches against Trump, the Englishman should be able to win this match by at least three frames.