2020 Dafabet Masters – Mark Williams vs Stuart Bingham Preview & Prediction
Where is Mark Williams vs Stuart Bingham taking place? Alexandra Palace, London
When is Mark Williams vs Stuart Bingham taking place and what time does it start? Wednesday 15th January, 2020 – 19:00 (UK)
What channel is Mark Williams vs Stuart Bingham on? BBC Red Button
Where can I stream Mark Williams vs Stuart Bingham? BBC iPlayer and the BBC Sport website
Where can I get tickets for Mark Williams vs Stuart Bingham? Tickets for the 2020 Dafabet Masters can be purchased here
- Mark Williams has endured a difficult season and has only made one final from the 10 competitions that he has competed in.
- Williams is evenly-matched with Bingham in their head-to-head record and they have shared eight wins apiece from their 16 meetings to date.
- The Welshman is a two-time winner of the Masters but has not made the final of the tournament since his last victory in 2003.
- Stuart Bingham has had a poor season and has failed to advance beyond the quarter-final stage of any ranking event so far this season.
- Bingham has had little trouble turning 50s into 100s when break-building with him managing to produce 24 centuries this season.
- Not including wildcard matches, Bingham has only ever won two matches at the Masters with those two wins coming when he made the semi-finals in 2016.
Both Mark Williams and Stuart Bingham will be disappointed by their respective campaigns so far this season and will be out to put that right as they clash in the first round of the Masters. Bingham needs to find more consistency to help him overcome a terrible record in this event but he should be helped by racking up the biggest break of the match.