2020 Dafabet Masters – Kyren Wilson vs Stuart Bingham Preview & Prediction
Where is Kyren Wilson vs Stuart Bingham taking place? Alexandra Palace, London
When is Kyren Wilson vs Stuart Bingham taking place and what time does it start? Friday 17th January, 2020 – 19:00 (UK)
What channel is Kyren Wilson vs Stuart Bingham on? BBC Red Button
Where can I stream Kyren Wilson vs Stuart Bingham? BBC iPlayer and the BBC Sport website
Where can I get tickets for Kyren Wilson vs Stuart Bingham? Tickets for the 2020 Dafabet Masters can be purchased here
- Kyren Wilson overcame a slow start after he lost the opening two frames of his match against Jack Lisowski before blowing his opponent away by winning six straight.
- Having competed in three quarter-final contests so far this season, Wilson will be hoping to make it to a third semi-final from four attempts in this last eight clash.
- Wilson has enjoyed great success when facing Stuart Bingham and has won eight of the pair’s 11 clashes to date.
- Stuart Bingham produced a brilliant display to win four frames in a row which saw him defeat Mark Williams in the first round of the Masters.
- After going out at the wildcard stage or last 16 in eight of his nine Masters appearances so far, Bingham will hope his tenth is one to remember having made the quarter-finals for just the second time.
- Bingham possess a poor record against Kyren Wilson but despite only managing three career wins against his opponent, they have all come in their last five meetings.
Both Kyren Wilson and Stuart Bingham enjoyed 6-2 victories in the first round and will take plenty of confidence into this clash. There is little to split the pair ahead of this quarter-final and with them claiming three wins apiece from their last six contests, a close match is in store here and it is likely to last more than 9.5 frames.