Where is Ali Carter vs Stuart Bingham taking place? Alexandra Palace, London
When is Ali Carter vs Stuart Bingham taking place and what time does it start? Sunday 19th January, 2020 – 13:00 (UK)
What channel is Ali Carter vs Stuart Bingham on? BBC Two
Where can I stream Ali Carter vs Stuart Bingham? BBC iPlayer and the BBC Sport website
Where can I get tickets for Ali Carter vs Stuart Bingham? Tickets for the 2020 Dafabet Masters can be purchased here
- Ali Carter has taken full advantage of his fortunate appearance at the Masters after he defeated Shaun Murphy in his semi-final clash.
- Carter did not receive an invitation for the tournament until Ronnie O’Sullivan decided not to compete and the Englishman is now one win away from the £250,000 first prize.
- It’s been a very impressive showing from Carter having never actually progressed beyond the quarter-finals of this event in his 11 appearances.
- Stuart Bingham did exactly what was required as he looked assured from start to finish as he saw off Masters debutant David Gilbert to progress to the final for the first time in his career.
- Bingham has won 11 of the 27 matches in which he has faced Ali Carter but he has won the last seven in a row which should give him plenty of confidence.
- To highlight Bingham’s recent dominance even further, he lost no more than two frames in any one game on that seven-match winning streak with the aggregate in frames standing at 33-8 in Bingham’s favour.
There will be a new name on the Masters trophy as Ali Carter faces Stuart Bingham in the final. Both have upset the odds several times to progress to the final and will both feature in their maiden final of this event. This should be a tight affair but Bingham gets the nod having dominated Carter in their last seven meetings.