When is Western Force vs Reds taking place? Friday 21st August, 2020 – 10:05 (UK)
Where is Western Force vs Reds taking place? Cbus Super Stadium
What channel is Western Force vs Reds on? Sky Sports Action
Where can I stream Western Force vs Reds? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Western Force vs Reds? Visit this link for ticket information on Super Rugby games
THE TEAM NEWS
- Western Force’s miserable Super Rugby AU campaign continued as they suffered a fifth straight defeat last week as they failed to make their rest during the bye week count with NSW Waratahs proving too good for them.
- In a one-sided affair, the Waratahs were comfortable victors as the Force trailed by eight at the break and then failed to score a single point in the second half of the game as they went down 8-28.
- The Force will be desperate to break their duck before the tournament is over and will largely stick with the same team as last week, although Ollie Atkins has been handed a start and will line-up in the second row while Andrew Ready also joins the run-on side.
- Reds put themselves back in a solid position in the Super Rugby AU standings after they responded to back-to-back losses by overcoming Melbourne Rebels with a strong showing last week.
- In what could be a pivotal contest, the Reds fell behind to a penalty goal but that was the only points they allowed the Rebels to score as they ran out 19-3 winners to move onto 16 competition points.
- After such an impressive performance, the Queensland outfit have opted to make only minor changes with Hunter Paisami out injured so Josh Flook comes into the side at outside centre while there are a handful of changes on the bench with halfback Moses Sorovi the most notable addition.
Western Force are running out of matches to end their losing streak in Super Rugby AU and now face another tricky test as they face the Reds. With the title still in their sights, the Reds will be desperate to build on last week’s impressive win over Melbourne Rebels last week and they will be confident of doing so. The Reds were pushed close by the Force in their last meeting but they can kick-on after their win over the Force and win this one by at least 10 points.